Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Morning!

Today, Tyler woke up with the chickens at 7:45. (Yes, that is early for the three of us, don't hate!) Since we have nothing on the agenda other than a jog this morning, I decided to test out a Pinterest recipe for breakfast that I'd flagged earlier this week called "puffins."

LOVE!!! So super easy and toddler-friendly, I implore you to give them a go. If you have a favorite pancake recipe then go ahead and whip that up, otherwise, mix 1 cup of pancake mix with 2/3 cup water then throw in 1/3 cup maple syrup. Mix that up well, then divide into a muffin tin (I went for minis). When your batter is in, throw in the fixins'... I sprinkled cinnamon chips in some, thin-sliced bananas in others, and a blueberry or two in the rest. Bake them at 350 for 12-14 minutes and wah-lah! Tiny delicious little pancakes in a bite!

I cut up some of that great produce I've been going on and on about and added it to the toddler breakfast buffet. Can you tell everything was a hit? :)



3 comments:

  1. Yummy those look good! Where did you get your plates? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have that breakfast!!! Can't wait for you to make me Puffins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious! Printed out your post for my recipe book!

    ReplyDelete